Do You Know?
The world record for most clicks in 20 second? It’s 200 CPS. Challenge yourself to beat it.
20 Clicks Per Second – How Many Clicks Can You Make In 20 Seconds?
CPS testing is one of the best ways to check the average clicking speed. You will know how many clicks you can make in one second. Other than that, the Click speed test has several modes. For instance, you can manually change the mode of speed testing between one to a hundred seconds.
Although the one-second test is most challenging and it passes by one eye blink. As a beginner, you can choose the 20 clicks per second speed test.
So do you want to try the clicking speed test? Below we’ll tell you about the 20 seconds speed test.
CPS Testing – 20 Clicks Per Second
The CPS testing involves the time-lapse, and you will know the remaining time in CPS testing as well. There are several online games of CPS testing, and you can determine the maximum speed of your mouse click buttons.
You can play the 20 second challenge of CPS testing with your fellows as well. The clicking challenge will help you to improve the clicking speed.
- Firstly, you have to open the CPS test game online.
- Secondly, you need to ensure that the site you have opened is completely safe as well as original.
- Next, you need to pick the time duration. For instance, you can choose between the 5, 10, 20, 30 Second to 100 seconds. Here you need to pick the click speed test 20 seconds.
- After selecting the 20 second time frame, you have to click on the start test button.
- As soon as the CPS test game starts, you have to start clicking.
- You can also check the remaining time frame while clicking from the mouse.
- Do not use the trackpad of the laptop because it will make fewer clicks.
- When the time ends, you will hear the sound of a bell.
- You should not move or stop between the time duration to have the maximum number of clicks.
- Lastly, the right click CPS test will display the final score on the screen. In this way, you can know the maximum clicks in 20 seconds.
If you got the average clicks that you were expecting, then it’s good. Otherwise, you can start the CPS test of 20 clicks per second again. You can improve speed by playing more times. Additionally, you can try jitter clicking, butterfly clicking, and kohi clicking to enhance the number of clicks per second.