What is a 20-Second Click Test?
In the 20 seconds click test we have to click the start button and start as fast as we can in just 20 seconds time.
20 Clicks Per Second:
You can play the 20-second challenge of CPS testing with your fellows as well. The clicking challenge will help you to improve the clicking speed.
- Firstly, you have to take the cps test online.
- Secondly, you need to ensure that the site you have opened is completely safe as well as original.
- Next, you need to pick the time duration. For instance, you can choose between the 5, 10, 20, 30-second click to 100 seconds. Here you need to pick the click speed test in 20 seconds.
- After selecting the 20-second time frame, you have to click on the start test button.
- As soon as the CPS test game starts, you have to start clicking.
- You can also check the remaining time frame while clicking from the mouse.
- Do not use the trackpad of the laptop because it will make fewer clicks.
- When the time ends, you will hear the sound of a bell.
- You should not move or stop between the time duration to have the maximum number of clicks.
- Lastly, the right-click CPS test will display the final score on the screen. In this way, you can know the maximum clicks in 20 seconds.
How to get a high score in a 20 seconds click test?
You can improve speed by playing more times. Additionally, you can use CPS clicking and others to enhance the number of clicks per second.